Louet Erica Table Loom
$ 408.00 USD
Erica is an easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 1 ¾” and you have flexibility in the number of threads per inch.
You can start with 2 harnesses and expand to 4. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
- Two harnesses
- Built-in raddle
- 200 Texsolv heddles
- 10 dent stainless steel reed
- Stainless steel lease and tie-up bars
- Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
- Assembly manual
- Erica 30: 16½” x 24½” x 16½”; 7.7 lbs (2 harnesses)
- Erica 50: 24½” x 24½” x 16½”; 11 lb (2 harnesses)
- Folded: 6¼”′ (16 cm) high