Shipping Rates and Times
When will I get my package?
We ship out orders on Mondays and Thursdays at 3 PM EST, so all in-stock yarn on orders received by 3:00 will ship then.
We offer several shipping options. USPS First Class Mail (packages under 1 lb.) is the least expensive and takes 5-7 days. USPS Priority Mail takes 2-3 days. USPS Parcel Select takes 7 days. We also ship by FedEx, UPS, and DHL. If you need something rushed overnight, please contact us.
Looms and some weaving equipment are made to order. Schacht rigid heddle looms typically ship in 2-3 weeks. Schacht floor looms typically ship is 4-6 weeks. Ashford looms usually ship within 2-3 days. Please contact us with any further questions.
Local to Boston or Providence?
Free pickup at our studio in Stoughton, across the street from the commuter rail station. Reach out to us to schedule a time to stop by. Use coupon code PICKUP at checkout.
Domestic US Shipping
- All US orders over $135 ship free! No coupon code needed, this will automatically show up at checkout. Please note that we will select the most inexpensive shipping rate for this option, which means that delivery time could be up to 7 days. Please upgrade to USPS Priority Mail if you need your package urgently.
- To see the cost of shipping your order, click Checkout, enter in your address, and then click Next to see shipping costs.
- All international *yarn and fiber* orders over $175 USD ship for a flat rate of $25 to Canada, $40 to Australia and New Zealand, and $35 to the rest of the world (if they are under 10 lbs). No coupon code needed, this will automatically show up at checkout.
- If you are interested in purchasing a loom internationally, please contact us for a shipping quote. The website does not automatically calculate the correct shipping price for loom.
- International shipping rates for smaller orders are calculated at checkout depending on the weight and destination.
- Please note that you are responsible for all customs/duties fees charged by your country when the package arrives.