Job Posting - Digital Marketing Strategist
GIST: Yarn & Fiber is an online weaving yarn shop dedicated to providing beautiful + unusual weaving supplies to delight and inspire a growing community of makers and weavers.
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce wiz to develop and implement a digital advertising strategy that will drive new traffic and convert existing audiences more effectively. You’ll have lots of great content to work with in your funnels - we produce a popular weekly podcast in this niche and have a beautiful blog with content submitted by our customer community.
This is a remote Consultant position starting at 6-8 hours per week, with opportunity to grow into an expanded role. You’re a great fit for this gig if you have proven experience with Pinterest advertising, and you want to put your skills to good use at a woman-owned company dedicated to supporting ethical and sustainable textile manufacturing. You can read a bit about our team of 3 here.
- Develop and implement social acquisition strategies on Pinterest and Instagram to achieve revenue, CPA, and ROAS goals
- Development and implement strategies to grow our podcast audience
- Manage automated email marketing strategy to drive retention, revenue, and increased customer LTV
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital strategy and eCommerce, ideally managing for several different clients
- Proven experience driving and converting paid traffic through Pinterest (experience running paid advertising on Pinterest is a requirement)
- Proven experience managing and optimizing automated email marketing flows (preferably with Klaviyo)
- A good visual sense and the ability to work with brand assets to create advertising creative
- Experience with digital advertising in the creative/maker/craft space is preferred by not required
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please share your experience, why you’re interested in this role, and salary expectations. Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.