Holiday Gift Guide for Weavers
Wondering how to choose a gift that will delight a weaver in your life? You can’t go wrong with these 7 options, all sold by small, independent businesses in the US!
1. A Lap Loom from The Weaving Loom. Starting at $24, and crafted from wood or acryclic, these small looms are perfect for weaving something on the go. Think the weaver in your life has too many looms already? All weavers know - you can never have too many looms!
2. Weaving Southwest Churro Club. Does the weaver in your life make rugs or tapestries? Delight them with a membership to the Weaving Southwest Churro club, and they’ll receive a box of glorious hand-dyed wool yarn every month. Starts at $35 per month.
3. Weaving Enamel Pins by Morgan Hale. Super cute pins to decorate jackets or tote bags. $18 for a set of 2.
4. Linen Weaving Yarn from GIST: Yarn & Fiber. Gorgeous linen yarn perfect for making table runners and hand towels. Cones are $15 each; pick out a few colors and maybe you’ll get some towels gifted back to you :-)
5. Rug Yarn from Echoview Fiber Mill in North Carolina. Skeins of super soft US grown jumbo sized wool yarn. HUGE cone for $90.
6. Mirrix Looms. Beautiful, sturdy tapestry and bead looms in a range of sizes. Made in the USA. Prices start at $165.
7. Gift Card from GIST: Yarn & Fiber. Not sure *exactly* what would most delight the weaver in your life? Can’t go wrong with a gift card! My shop stocks yarn in a wide array of colors and fibers perfect for many kinds of weavers, and I ship worldwide. Gift cards start at $10.
Questions? I LOVE helping people pick out gifts for the weavers in their life. Just send me a message and I’ll help you find something perfect!
Download the guide and forward to someone who's buying you a present this year ;-)
(Don't worry, I'll never share your email address and you can unsubscribe any time.)